Friday, November 28, 2008

neighbour below me - part 2 + sitex

the morning after i posted up my mum's encounter with my kind neighbour, my mum told me that the water was actually from my neighbour(s) above. So i took some pictures.

Time to give my outdoor unit a good scrub


There you go

before this, i typed a long letter to the family below me, signed it and put it below their door at 2am. Because i simply have no chance to be home early. In my letter, i clearly apologized for the problems, and specifically stated i'll engage a contractor to check for leakage at my own cost. The hidden meaning behind this message - i'm spending money on something you claimed, you better be prepared to handle the consequences if it's not true.



New HyperX sticks

6GB total system memory, Vista32 surprisingly recognized it. Of course the 32bit limitation still remains. So i'm going to try Vista64 when i'm back from Taiwan.

No comments: