Sunday, June 29, 2008

the great confetti search

was anticipating my facial this morning. After i knew my face might be red after the wash, i was rather scared. But had no chance to see the result today because da jie was unwell. Hey, when you recover we shall go ok =D

then i crashed back on my bed. Have been tired easily for past few days.

met jem and 2 ladies. The great confetti search began in bugis, and we amazingly walked to dohby ghaut. Power man...

Wong Kok Cha Chan Teng


Milk tea


Price search


Mango blend not available - blender spoilt -.-"


The other picture?


Handsome pooh!


Dined here

the pin si restaurant at Yishun was fully booked for a wedding dinner. But had nice laksa and chicken wings at the nearby kopitiam. Thumbs up la, thanks gy.

After looking at the Samsung Omnia, i think i'm loving my Diamond more.
No offence to Omnia owners =)

so tired. I think i'm going back to my bed now. Good night.

No comments: