Saturday, April 5, 2008

facebooking

this week was a busy one. Because of the 2nd MA1312 math quiz. Topics covered were applications of differentiation (those cone, sphere or cylinder questions, you know, plus Rolle's Theorem, Mean Value Theorem, L'Hospital Rule) and integration (definite and indefinite integrals, integration by substitution).

Quiz I's helpsheet

don't know what i'm talking about? That's why my study life is paradoxically tough. I don't think my friends studying private degrees are studying calculus, so they don't have such headaches. Imagine trying to understand mathematics at 25 yo. My hair is dropping faster than it grows.


out of boredom at the helpdesk, i decided to create a facebook account. It's fun, great, and miles better than Friendster. The application integration is simply thumbs up. Having fun with 2 favourite applications, "Friends for Sale" and "fluff Friends". Buying up all the pretty girls... hehe.

today is a slow day at home. Hope to get things moving again tomorrow...

Finished my MNO1001's SSP weeks ago. Earned $3.80...


Bye, Clementi Cinema.

No comments: