Tuesday, January 1, 2008

birthday dinner

on sunday i had a gathering over dinner with secondary school peeps. The occasion was to celebrate wenqun's and my birthday, which were over a month ago.

I remember dining here with family 9 years ago..


had quite a good meal and company of friends of over a decade. Heard of some unhappiness prior to the dinner, but i'm glad everyone turned up. I hope the affected parties can overlook past differences, and be proper friends again. We are already a quarter of a century old, it doesn't make sense to bear grudges against issues that happened long ago!


on the eve, i went back school to renew my contract. It's my 3rd renewal and probably the second last or the last one with NYP. Hope i can accomplish more this year. Was quite sick with a sore throat and headache, then headed back home to have a short rest. Then had a good evening out with a friend for the countdown. I only wished i had a better location for the fireworks!!


new year's day was allocated to rest. Went out for a while for banking and dryclean my jacket, then coincidentally met Kelvin and company at the lift. He didn't see me, so i just entered another lift. By the time i noticed XL and Ananth (sp?) the lift door closed.. oops.

and spent the night unwrapping a gift. I have to record about it here because...

I thought the gift was huge...


But i removed xx pages of newsprint for the next 3 hrs...


I still like the present. Thanks!!!

i can't be negative about it, because effort was spent in wrapping it up! haha...

No comments: