Monday, September 17, 2007

songs by Rainie 杨丞琳

i chanced upon summers83's blog - when i was in sec 3, IRC was darn hot then. I frequented a channel (oops, i forgot what name. took sometime to remember, it's #xiaobaby_paradiz). My nick was ah_boy15. Then she was one of those who were there too, along with Xiaoyun and Zhenlong. We even met up for channel outing then, took a neoprint together as a group.

there were many interesting memories; when i was in sec 4, i was linked to my juniors (Sec 3A) in many ways. That time, i was on very good terms with ZL because his house is opposite mine (same floor too), so i occasionally went over to fix his comp, network etc. I was the head councillor then, so it seemed odd that i fixed a comp for a pai kia. Nah, i'm not those snob. And he isn't bad anyway. We still meet at the kopitiam once in a while.

another link was to XY. I had a crush on her before Kim (i think it's before). Then, we called ourselves mantou. She was xiaomantou, i was damantou. I thought over time spent online, the feelings got stronger. But nothing happened. There were few links to Richmond, Zaiyi, Xianglin, Shirley, even Huiting =p, as these were my able assistants when i helmed Student Council in 1999.

perhaps the most special link was to jun. I remember i was IRCing at the library's loan PC when i first saw her outside the school library. It was almost love at first sight... took me 2 yrs to capture her heart. =)


moving on, i had my O levels and went on to NYP. Furthermore with my relationship, i gradually stopped going IRC. The channel i owned (#wgs) got transferred in the end, since i couldn't commit my time there too.

yes, i have not forgotten moses-san. In fact he is a person whom i will never forget. Because he has helped me and my bro in some areas for almost 10 years. My motivation to do well in poly came from many people - besides jun, he was one of the prime movers. We are still in contact, fortunately. Except he has moved to Casablanca.

i'm still in contact with some people, such as Wenbin (EVG). Alvin Leong the joker too =x

times in IRC... some details are still retained in fragments. Anyway, summers is surprisingly still single. Hope there's a chance to meet again, somewhere, somehow =)

this song was originally heard at her blog. It's soothing to my ears...



缺氧





春天慢慢一点点发芽
快乐开始都有了想像
城市光合作用的模样
幸福开始组装

夜里满园的茉莉花香
月光洒落看不见忧伤
旋转木马前那个广场
爱情开始滋长

想你有时会缺氧
嘴角不自觉上扬
这是不是幸福的现象
胸口微微的发烫

想你有时会缺氧
脸红呼吸不正常
这是不是幸福的症状
不知不觉又缺氧

夜里满园的茉莉花香
月光洒落看不见忧伤
旋转木马前那个广场
爱情开始滋长

想你有时会缺氧
为何呼息不正常
这是不是幸福的症状
不知不觉又缺氧

无法移动的梦想
就算没有人鼓掌 我也不会受伤
不会稀释的信仰
心穿越砖墙 在你的身旁

想你有时会缺氧
嘴角不自觉上扬
这是不是幸福的症状
胸口微微的发烫

为何呼息不正常
不知不觉又缺氧


左边



总是忍不住寂寞掉下眼泪
你才会给安慰
担心短暂的晴天
随时都可能
被阴狸收回

等待有机会最坏也最甜美
我乐观却疲惫
因为太怕失去你
所以连快乐里
都装满伤悲

Chorus:
{你不曾发觉
你总是用右手
牵着我
但是心却跳动在左边
你和我之间的遥远
永远隔着亲切
爱少的可怜

伸出右手想陪着你
向前走
感受你爱我的心跳在左边
那么深深爱你的我
想信你会了解 (你一定看的见)}

总在埋怨过你的冷漠
之后又急着说抱歉
仿佛向疏远的你
乞求一点体贴
都是我不对

结果有可能最美
也最可悲
我做好了准备
也许太自由的你
心里面那个家
谁也不能回

Chorus {}

Bridge:
我一直相信总有一天
你会用左手
牵着我走向明天
未来很遥远
却会实现
心在同一边
就能够听见
你说的那句
我爱你



No comments: