Friday, November 9, 2007

phone for mum

queue at Hello! shop was torturous! But i didn't want any other days to go down, so i slacked at cwp for 2 good hours to get to my turn.

got a SIM card, with Singtel iOne Value plan and a choice number for mum. Initially the salesperson could only find xxxx 0800, but i wanted xxxx 0080 more. Luckily he tried harder and got something. Furthermore, the first four digits nearly coincides with her IC number. She was so happy when i told her the new number. *4D* *4D*

time for my brother to get a number ending with 0080. We will be a family of 0080s, minus my pa who doesn't want a hp. lolz....

next is to get her a phone. She prefers using Nokia 3310 though, alamak. I'm thinking of a Samsung C520. Budget yet good enough for her. At least she can close the clamshell (and stop all operations) when she gets lost in it.


i'm so tired now... so bored that i went to the server room nearby my office, and shifted 2 aircon vents to direct airflow to the more powerful servers. The last time i did this nonsense was almost a year ago. Next time when any nypian pass by the server room and see the neat rows of aircon vents on the floor, thank me. lolz....

someone should just kill me. So i need not study for tests, exams and forget about CS3214 eternally. Yawn...

No comments: