Saturday, April 25, 2009

clearing my cupboards...

at my place, my official properties include my computer table (that looks really messy all the time since i'm at my comp whenever home), a fish tank plus 4 cupboards, where 3 stores all my computer stuff. Amazing eh...

had to make some space to create an "automotive" cupboard, so throwing out some of my old computer stuff. Realised i have lots of electrolytic capacitors, which i overbought for motherboard repairs in 2005. Plus some old boxes for ACRyan fans, casing accessories for casings which aren't here anymore, 10 year old power supplies and such. Gonna keep my box of fans and heatsinks, since it really wasn't cheap to get them.

10 years supply of fans stashed into a box


Threw these away, mostly emptied of valuables


For sale

anyone interested in 2x2GB DDR2-800 RAM for notebooks, 2x1GB DDR2-667 RAM for desktop or Western Digital Raptor 36GB?

No comments: